Who can attend?
All baptized Christian adults who are interested in a learning and growing experience are welcome to apply to attend a Cursillo weekend. While the teaching and worship follow the Anglican tradition, the weekend is open to those from other denominations.
How do I apply?
Everyone attending a weekend is sponsored by a member of the Cursillo community, someone who helps make arrangements for attending the weekend and provides practical and prayer support before, during and after the weekend.
- The sponsor is responsible for introducing new Cursillo members to the wider Cursillo community.
- The parish priest must also support each registration. For questions about sponsoring or registration, contact the OACM Pre-Cursillo Coordinator.
- An application form can be downloaded from this site. It includes sections to be completed and signed by clergy, the participant and the sponsor.
1. If you are interested in learning more about Cursillo but do not have a sponsor, please contact the Lay Director.
2. Applications are for upcoming weekends rather than specific dates. Applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
3. It is important to know that this not a quiet retreat, but a dynamic, “working weekend.” Participants should be in good physical, emotional and mental health. While the experience can often be dramatic and healing, Cursillo is not intended as a venue for counseling. Any questions as to whether or not attending a weekend is the right thing for someone at this time should be discussed with either a sponsor or a priest.